WHAT DOES LIMITED EDITION MEAN?
Limited edition means that we only produce a certain number of each style and we won’t be restocking if/when it sells out.
MY ORDER RECEIPT SAYS I WAS CHARGED ONE AMOUNT BUT MY CREDIT CARD SAYS I WAS CHARGED MORE, WHAT'S GOING ON?
Our prices are all listed in US Dollars, so the increased charge you're seeing on your credit card bill likely has to do with your currency conversion rate.
In order to maintain the highest quality for your BRKN Bikini we highly recommend hand washing in cold water only, with mild detergent if necessary. Try to avoid oils and tinted sunscreen too.
WHAT DOES “PRE-ORDER” MEAN?
Pre-ordering means you are reserving your item before it has actually been released. All pieces on "pre-order" are still in production with our factory and will be shipped out as soon as they are completed.
Take a look at our complete Sizing chart here:
DO ANY OF YOUR TOPS HAVE PADDING?
All our tops are lined but some have additional padding.
I AM IN BETWEEN SIZES ON YOUR SIZING CHART, SHOULD I SIZE UP OR SIZE DOWN?
It depends on the suit, but we would definitely say size up on the triangle tops but size down on the bandeaus. For the bottoms, we’d suggest you size up. However, keep in mind that our bikinis are skimpy, but ordering sizes up will not necessarily be the best option if you are looking for more coverage.
RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
- BRKN accepts returns and replacements on merchandise within 7 days of the delivery confirmation date.
- Pieces must be completely unworn and in the original condition in which it was shipped (tags attached).
- Merchandise returned for refund or replacement are subject to full inspection.
- There are no refunds on items damaged in shipping. In that case, you must file a claim with the carrier.
- We do not refund shipping costs or credit card fees. They will be deducted from the total amount of your refund.
- Items on sale can not be returned or exchanged.
- All return packages are to be fully insured.